Canal Crystal

the pelly

Reaction score
Hi all, first post here. Great forum, I've been lurking for a while now.

I wondered if anybody knows where I can buy the clear Canal Crystal wagglers?

They may have been made by Drennan but I'm not certain of that.

Are they still being manufactured, can't find the buggers anywhere! I have even been scouring the car boot sales for them!

I used to use them all the time for Tench and Crucians, short of pole floats I have not seen any other float with such a fine bristal tip, any alternatives would be gratefully received.

Cheers:)

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Hello jma,

You could try ebay or just type in Drennan Canal Clear Crystal Wagglers in to your internet browser and it should give you several options as to shops that sell them.
Both of the following websites have the floats advertised at 99p each -:www.tackleshop.co.uk and www.leslies-luton.co.uk i just typed Drennan Canal Waggler Floats in to my Google web browser.

Tight Lines

Last edited:

the pelly

Reaction score
Hello jma,

You could try ebay or just type in Drennan Canal Clear Crystal Wagglers in to your internet browser and it should give you several options as to shops that sell them.
Both of the following websites have the floats advertised at 99p each -:www.tackleshop.co.uk and www.leslies-luton.co.uk i just typed Drennan Canal Waggler Floats in to my Google web browser.

Tight Lines

Thanks Stealph, I had googled with little success. I have just purchased a few from the site you linked above.

the pelly

Reaction score
Why does it have to be crystal floats, what wrong with these Drennan stillwater blues they are brilliant floats and have an ultra fine tip ideal for lakes and canals

Hi Graham. I use still water blues all the time too. Sometimes however, I want a clear float.