Fishing Bag from Aldi

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I have just acquired one of them fishing bags from Aldi, my Dad saw it and decided to buy me it.
I can not believe the quality and value for money that this bag affords you.
It is solidly constructed and has numerous zips and pockets and mesh side pockets.
I have a terrible habit of forgetting non direct fishing essentials, Camera, Glasses, prescription sunglasses, scales, etc.
By being able to store all of these items in just the one handy bag there is less chance of me forgetting to take the bag with me as there is of me forgetting one fo these items.
To say i am well pleased with it is an understatement, if you haven't got one but are thinking of getting one, i recommend getting yourself one, they're not to big to be bulky and cumbasom but are certainly big enough to fit plenty of fishing related items in to them. And at £8.99p it is cheaper than buying a similar branded bag from a fishing tackle shop.

Tight Lines :D

Bluenose

Reaction score
They were £6.99 last year when i bought mine, they are ace and that's the official verdict!

fred hall

Reaction score
I took a chance and bought the Aldi rod bag @ £11.99 a couple of days ago - seems to be decent quality.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
I got a bag on Sunday, nice piece of kit, I like the EVA base compartment for scales etc.

the pelly

Reaction score
How big are the bags from Aldi? Are they big enough for bait and tackle boxes etc or just a useful utility bag?

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
How big are the bags from Aldi? Are they big enough for bait and tackle boxes etc or just a useful utility bag?

I suppose that would depend on how much bait you wanted to put in it, and how big your tackle boxes are.
But i would say that it is more of a Utility Bag, you could easily fit, a couple of tubs of pellets and a couple of bags of boillies in it.
It's more than big enough for me to fit my Camera, Glasses and Sunglasses, Scales and Rod License and Club Licence in and that's why i bought it.

Tight Lines :D

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
It's a nice size for lure fishing, stalking or short day/evening sessions. As S.V. said, it'll take some bait and has ample compartments for smaller tackle boxes etc.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
They are still selling them but it's just down to your luck if they have any left when you get there though B.A.F.

John Newman

Reaction score
Would say it is a bits and bobs bag, although it is ideal for short season fishing where you don't need to lug the "kitchen sink" for less than a tenner you cannot go wrong, the quality is excellent.
Cheers John