Worlds worst Tench angler

slime monster

Reaction score
I got it into my head to forsake caster and attack the local Tench with chopped worm on saturday,after catching around thirty 4oz Perch my resolve was not broken and anticipation soared when the Perch finally scarpered, some minutes later my lobworm was inhaled by a large tench which instantly leapt from the water and turned into a four pound Jack Pike .

Not a Blanker but it rhymes :(

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
SV you haven't met Slime yet, He may be awake to look at, but most of the time, the light's are on, but no one is home............;););).

Slime, try a few Lures next time....................:wh

captain carrott

Reaction score
Ray I will save the lures for a day on the Bristol Avon with Steve ,...chances are I will catch a two pound Roach, I just can't seem to get it right this season whatever I do.

when this happens you have to get pics of biscuits face as you weigh it.

lure rod 60 quid

lure tenner

the look on biscuits face as you weigh a 2lb roach in front of him

priceless

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yes must admit the lad never seem's to be at ease, always looking over his shoulder and gazing about, it's not normal

slime monster

Reaction score
No offence Matt but although sharing a punt with you sounds like a good day out I am reliably informed by Posh Paul that by the time you had packed your gear away in your scientific way the bar would be shut ,those that have met me know that just will not do:wh.

sagalout

Reaction score
Slime you do make me chuckle .........
Stealph, you obviously ain't met him, he sneaks into your swim, blows fag smoke all over you and whilst you're chocking and blinded, he steals a go on your expensive (£3.25) whip and catches the biggest fish of the day before pointing out he has lipstick on his trousers and he'd best go and change before his missus gets home. (If I can find ways to keep posting that bit your missus will eventually see it slime :D)