Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sweet Lupins.

Geoff Cowen Guest

Has anybody tried Sweet Lupins seeds or Tiger nuts to catch Chub and Barbel?

Andrew Webber Guest

I've not tried either but I'm sure if you introduce them regularly to holding areas, they'll soon get on them, especially chub!

David Will Guest

I fished for Carp on a river last summer with Tigers , no Carp but lots of Chub.Buy them in bulk and prepare them yourself , it will work out a klot cheaper than buying prepared ones such as those sold by Dynamite.You will not need many if you fish them with hemp at a ration of a handful of Tigers to a few pints of Hemp.

Kevan Farmer Guest

Are sweet lupin seeds available at seed merchants? If so, are they sold under this name or another description?

Kevan

Geoff Cowen Guest

Kevan, I have not come across them at seed merchants but you can get them from Hinders.

John Pleasance Guest

I remeber reading a newspaper article about lupin seed a few years back and if I remember correctly, they have just about the highest amino acid profile of any seed.

William Spencer Guest

just a word of warning chaps,if lupin seeds are the same as the lupins in gardens the seeds are poisonous

Fred Bonney Guest

They maybe,but their twice the size of any lupin seeds I get out of my plants!!