Which Club

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to think about which Fishing Club i would like to Join this year.

I want a Club that is relatively Local to where i live in Biddulph in Stoke on Trent.

I don't want to pay hundreds of pounds and i don't want to be put on a 3 year waiting list either.

I am looking for a Club that has some Good River Stretches along with some Good Canal Stretches, as well as the Usual Lake waters.

Anything up to around £100 and within say 30 minutes drive from where i have mentioned above.

I have looked at Bay Malton, but if anyone else has any suggestions i would be more than grateful to hear them.

I don't mind joining more than 1 club to get access to the waters that i would like to fish but the cost would still have to be around the £100.00p mark.

Thanks and Tight Lines

Steph.

slime monster

Reaction score
Izaak Walton AA Stafford have Staffs and Worcs canal
Trent and Mersy canal
Shropshire union canal
rivers Sow,Penk,and Trent....deceased alas
and still waters
can't find a site info at Holts Tackle Marston rd Stafford
Leek and Moorland well worth a look canal l rivers still water I was a member of both for years when I lived in your neck of the woods

Morespiders

Reaction score
Stoke- on -trent AS, Stealth 55 pounds all in your not more than 40mins from any of thier waters,20 mins from most.
sotangling.co.uk

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, i will have a look at the websites.

Stoke Anglers for only £55.00p, blimey they have come down in Price, i can remember them being quite expensive, and if i recall correctly they used to have a waiting list.

---------- Post added at 09:14 ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 ----------

I have just been on to the Stoke Angling Website, i will print off their Membership Application Form and send that off to them in the next few weeks.

Thank you once again, and at £55.00p it is a Bargain.