Here We Go Again

D

Dave Dolecki

How many of you are having the day off work for the glorious 16th june, hope the rivers are in better condition than last year with flood after flood.
Its still worth it with the gallons of maggots,meat ,hemp,sweetcorn etc. etc,
and also some beers to cool us down on this red hot day? hopefully.
Might ave a few beers sunday then an early night sleeping it off, best wishes and fishes.
Dave Dolecki.

D

Darren Kent

Got the 16th and 17TH off intend to spend the whole time on the bank,.
Best of luck to everyone

Chris Hammond

Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Doh!! I was planning to blag a couple of days off at the start, unfortunately I'm currently laid up for the second time this month with a recurring back injury. Even if it's resolved by the 16th I won't be able to afford the time off now.

Still I'm hoping to latch onto a couple of stripeys on the first evening after work. Can't wait!!

Regards Chris

E

Eric Hayes

I?ve booked a personal day for the 16th. Every year it?s the same I?m like a kid at Christmas. Had a look at the river on Sunday, my favorite peg has been devoured by Mother Nature but it's still there, somewhere. And I think the chub have been missing me, bless there thick rubbery lips.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I've got the day off too.

I've been walking the banks of the Nene around Peterborough, trying to decide where to start my summer offensive and by targeting what. I had just settled on a nice looking swim for chub when the mother of all river carp 'head and shouldered' right in front of me at another point on the river.

Omen? Should I abondon the chub and go after a big river carp? Choices, glorious choices.....

D

Dave Kennedy

i have the 16th and 17th off as well:)

i will be thinking of you on monday chris :)

at least you got the bad back this time hauling in a big fish when night fishing.................;)