Fancy Fishing with Bob Nudd in Cavan?

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Fancy Fishing with Bob Nudd in Cavan?

jeff-woody-albums-strange-things-seen-whilst-fishing-picture2009-bob-nudd.jpg

For the first time ever, Bob Nudd is hosting a very special angling week at Ballyconnell starting on Monday August 9 and it promises to be great fun with outstanding sport on some of County Cavan’s famous lakes.

Bob Nudd is one of Ireland’s biggest fans and says unshakably: “Without a doubt, Ireland has the most natural and best coarse silver-fish angling in Europe”.

Bob will be fishing with guests for three full days (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday) on three different venues with personal one-to-one opportunities for coaching, advice, hints and tips on catch fish. There is a strict limit of 12 anglers each day.

Irish anglers are most welcome and the fee is €120 per day; €210 for two days or €280 for all three days fishing.

Irish anglers should contact Active Irish Angling on 071 9642743

Overseas anglers are being offered a holiday base at the Angler’s Rest, a welcoming pub with a terrific atmosphere, its own fishing tackle shop, a bait delivery service and a wonderful restaurant with prices to suit every pocket. There are 14 ensuite bedrooms should anyone wish to stay a night or two.

Active Irish Angling has created this holiday idea and is providing a complete holiday package for overseas anglers that can be tailored to your specific needs with an option to stay four or seven nights in Ireland starting on Saturday August 7. Prices start at £319 for 4 nights and £389 for for 7 nights including ferry, bed and breakfast and all angling fees.

Overseas anglers should telephone 0151 324 4744 or visit the website

- Active Irish Angling

Morespiders

Reaction score
Im going, by the time iv'e finished with him, he will change his name to Bob Madd, and give me my money back to go home

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Breaking News

Fishing in caravan with PaSC

The PaSC is offering anglers a change to spend a weekend in a run down caravan in an old pit lane within 5 minutes walk from the Chesterfield canal for only £100 per night.

Food and drink will be thrown in (literally) and will suit those who like eating pork pie, stilton and port.

Payment by brown paper bag filled with used £10 and left next to a sleeping Spiders

Last edited:

Morespiders

Reaction score
Lord Paul of Sheffield;861447 [FONT=Arial said:
Payment by brown paper bag filled with used £10 and left next to a sleeping Spiders[/FONT]

With one eye open and 3 legs crossed

flightliner

Reaction score
[
quote=Cakey;861456]At that price-- er--yes [/quote]
At that price--- er-- yes

---------- Post added at 02:31 ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 ----------

Breaking News

Fishing in caravan with PaSC

The PaSC is offering anglers a change to spend a weekend in a run down caravan in an old pit lane within 5 minutes walk from the Chesterfield canal for only £100 per night.

Food and drink will be thrown in (literally) and will suit those who like eating pork pie, stilton and port.

Payment by brown paper bag filled with used £10 and left next to a sleeping Spiders

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
[
quote=Cakey;861456]At that price-- er--yes
At that price--- er-- yes

---------- Post added at 02:31 ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 ----------

paul-- for an extra twenty quid can I have the van when the course is over- I need somewhere luxurious to go later in the year for my main holidays.[/QUOTE]

Sadly not

It is being used in several episodes of Last of the Summer Port and Stilton

A group a aging anglers, a scruffy one, a posh one, a faecal obsessed one and a drunken one will use it as a base for much fish based hilarity, such as the small faecal obsessed one being sent down a hill side in a bath tub with a fishing rod in hand, the small faecal obsessed one being sent down a steep road in a bath tub with a fishing rod in hand and the small faecal obsessed one being sent down a railway embankment in a bath tub with a fishing rod in hand.

flightliner

Reaction score
Sadly not

It is being used in several episodes of Last of the Summer Port and Stilton

Fair do's your lordship, I have heard of the programme you are sponsoring.I suppose the cast are being hosted by yourself up at Furkumm hall-I was surprised to hear of the casting directors problems when looking for suitable actors to play the three main parts. He had no problems in finding the "posh one " as they are ten a penny in and around our locality (South Yorkshire), but after scouring said locality he had no option but to look much further south for the other two less savoury charactors--I heard it was in Surrey-- or was it Hampshire-- my memory fails me on that one but hey! Anyway take my advice and let the posh one have the east wing at Furkhamm but on no account let the other two inside as they will be off with the family silver make no mistake-- let them have the stables is my advice!!

Last edited: