Caption Competition - September Final Week

nicepix

Reaction score
"Never mind the sandwich, the dog can have it. I've just realised this is the only boat with an outboard!"

mfcgadge

Reaction score
Just need to find a big enough hook for this new patented boilie and Nessie is all mine....

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen for a particularly fine selection in the final weekly round of our caption competition - it was a tough decision but in the end Ray Roberts took the first prize with:
[FONT=&quot]
“Following several recent potentially fatal capsizes, the boats owners attempt to lure Mark Barratt away from his new replacement boats seemed likely to succeed."

The runner up was Mr Cholmondeley-Corker with:

[/FONT] “Fishing Magic is currently experiencing some technical problems. We would like to apologise to our members and assure you that we are doing all we can to resolve the situation and resume normal service. In the meantime here is a picture of a bacon and egg sandwich.”

If both could please send their contact details through to editor@fishingmagic.com we will arrange for the prizes to be sent through.

For October we are returning to our more usual monthly caption competition format with prizes again donated by our friends at Laguna. Watch the 'Competitions' board of the forum for full details.

Windy

Reaction score
Burger me... whilst perusing Corkster's post I idly looked at the past results to find that I won week three !!!!

Damn me, miracles do happen.... details sent in now !

Never really used dips and stuff, natural bait man me, so will be an interesting experiment. Always learning.

And thang yew very much all who voted in favour !

Reaction score
Well I used some of the SAC juice in my bait at the PaSC fish in. I was the only one that blanked! First time ver there and the first time in a long while anywhere....