Double T Tackle WANTED

bigchub

Reaction score
Has anyone got a of Trefor West's Double T tackle products that they don't want anymore? Would like to get my hands on some of it. Anything considered in any condition especially luggage, landing nets, landing net handles and rig bits including hooks beads etc.

Thanks in advance! :)

Bluenose

Reaction score
I have a Double T bag which was custom made. It has a collabsible hemp/bait bucket, made to measure detachable flask holder outside pocket and unhooking mat.

It's ace!

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Anyone else?
Hahaha! It's too good to part with, that's the truth.

I got mine when Trefor gave a talk at a BS meeting I organised in 1999 (yep, it's that old and still like new - probably because it's not been used so much! :(). He was also showing off one of his super quiver rods, had a chap on the stage holding it and Trefor was bending it like crazy. Let the tip go - straight up - into the ceiling fan - twang!

Oh dear! Thought only Bill Dance did that! :D :D :D

bigchub

Reaction score
Hahaha! It's too good to part with, that's the truth.

I got mine when Trefor gave a talk at a BS meeting I organised in 1999 (yep, it's that old and still like new - probably because it's not been used so much! :(). He was also showing off one of his super quiver rods, had a chap on the stage holding it and Trefor was bending it like crazy. Let the tip go - straight up - into the ceiling fan - twang!

Oh dear! Thought only Bill Dance did that! :D :D :D

No problem Jeff. I shall keep searching.