Wanted-Korum Neoteric twin-tip quiver Barbel rod

sam vimes

Reaction score
Looks like he's off to Chapmans for a new one then........bump

Chapmans! He's obviously got far too much money.;):D Besides, if you do mean Chapmans in Hull, they don't list the Korum Twin Tip any longer.
I managed to get a pair locally (Darlington) cheaper than I could anywhere on-line.

jollyboy

Reaction score
Chapmans! He's obviously got far too much money.;):D Besides, if you do mean Chapmans in Hull, they don't list the Korum Twin Tip any longer.
I managed to get a pair locally (Darlington) cheaper than I could anywhere on-line.

would be interested in the link sam....they have one in...well they did last sunday

sam vimes

Reaction score
They did'nt have one showing on line last week either but they did have one on display and 1 other

That would be par for the course then. I went to see a particular item that showed more than five in stock. I even phoned to confirm. Of course when I got there they didn't have one at all.:rolleyes:

jollyboy

Reaction score
That would be par for the course then. I went to see a particular item that showed more than five in stock. I even phoned to confirm. Of course when I got there they didn't have one at all.:rolleyes:

Its a funny shop...I do like the fact they can be flexible with there prices... It was a link to the supplier in Darlington I would be interested in Sam