Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default marukyu credence corn yellow

Hi Guys.After spending fortunes on marukyu baits I proved it isn't the bait that is lacking it is me.
    However i have bought some job lots of the above in red and white from Bobco. The red actually works even for me. No one seems to have the yellow..
    I suspect any left has been put into bargain corners in some tackle shops.Does anyone know where they have seen some on their travels.Any tips will be much appreciated. Alec

Default Re: marukyu credence corn yellow

Plenty on eBay Alec in red, yellow and white.

Yes that's what i thought but no yellow.

ps I should have said other than the guy asking 10 times the RRP.

I had and have no idea of the cost Alec. It must be miraculous stuff. Not tried the rod yet because of lousy weather, a bad cold and cough and general lethargy. I'll keep you posted.

Marukyu is the classic case of marketing gone mad. They launched a pellet called JPZ about 7/8 years ago to a great fanfare. RRP was about £6 but they were changing hands for £20 on Ebay just after launch.
    never heard of anyone catching on them since.I tell a lie. I got loads in an auction, 9 for 5.67 which i add to ground bait! Works well too but dont think I even caught when on the hook..
    The credence red is about £3 from Bobco.( about half RRP)certainly worth a punt at that price.I have the red,(that works), and the white, as yet unproven.I also bought the imitation maggots, tried but again, unproven as yet.
    I have sourced the yellow corn to Italy and trying to get a price for 2 packs delivered but still awaiting. Sorry you are a bit down.Please recover for Xmas, and your Dad too.

Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
    Blog Entries

I used the JPZ Zin both the red and green and in a couple of different sizes had some could fish on them, As for the ground bait try phoning a couple of Go Outdoors shops up.They were stockists. If possible I will check the one in oxford, they have old stocks of tackle in, They have got a Maver Thema margin pole in at £175, it was discontinued by maver a couple of years ago, shops got rid at at £99.

thanks for that.I have 2 of those shops within 20 miles so will get there over next couple of days. Harlow and lakeside
    The black JPZ seems to be ok. The smell suggests to me maybe its betchelan the rotting prawn product.I use that as paste too. Very pungent but on the right day proves a good fish puller.
    I have sourced the yellow corn to Italy but I cant get any reaction from them.I suspect the site is out of date and they dont have any . I will keep pushing though.

Go Outdoors in Oxford sells marukyu baits but I've never seen the corn one.
    Anyway you would have to hurry up as they are closing the fishing department.

marukyu didn't help me a lot! A few years ago I purchased a bag of yellow corn and put it on my fly line. That was the ONLY BAIT that made any carp around just fly away! The place is a carp hotspot on a natural canal, in clear water so it's easy to see the action. Not only expensive but hated by those carp!!

got some yellow en route from Europe hopefully due any day. Yipee!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast