ACES vs CHAVS 2010 - The Next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lark

Reaction score
Having never fished or even seen Clattercote before I will hopefully be getting at least one practice session in prior to the match. Hopefully more successfully than when we fished Gold Valley where I managed to put in a superb practice performance to weigh-in about 45lbs... From the wrong lake!
I think I managed a pound-and-a-half on the day - of which 1lb 5oz was one roach.

John McLaren

Reaction score
Please put me down for this one Neil, thanks. I hope the roach start biting in earnest before the last hour this time!

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Having never fished or even seen Clattercote before I will hopefully be getting at least one practice session in prior to the match. Hopefully more successfully than when we fished Gold Valley where I managed to put in a superb practice performance to weigh-in about 45lbs... From the wrong lake!
I think I managed a pound-and-a-half on the day - of which 1lb 5oz was one roach.
I'm up for a practice Lark.
TBH It doesn't make a lot of difference, the venue is so fickle, one day this one day that ......................

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I'm up for a practice Lark.
TBH It doesn't make a lot of difference, the venue is so fickle, one day this one day that ......................

Certain members may be fishing a certain lake at a certain time just before the "match" in the certain knowledge that it won't make the the slightest bit of difference to the result! Probably a lot of fun tho! See you there, maybe!
:wh

Peter Morton

Reaction score
Any spaces left? if so count me in.;)
I seem to remember getting soaked at Clattercote on what may well have been the first FM match there in the dim and distant past.:wh

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Any spaces left? if so count me in.;)
I seem to remember getting soaked at Clattercote on what may well have been the first FM match there in the dim and distant past.:wh

Yes, Peter, plenty of room.

And that sounds like a very typical Clattercote experience.

More details to follow soon.

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
just noticed in the AT clubman results...

Rank xerox (local to me club) Clattercote...............

1st 123-3-0 carp pellet....
2nd 76-.............

looking good...........

Lark

Reaction score
Only 123lb?.... Blimey, they weren't really putting in the effort!!
Myself and A N Other have pencilled-in a practice session for the previous Saturday if you fancy it. As Neil said, it will be in the full knowledge that it will almost certainly have absolutely no bearing on what happens in the match the following week.

Status
Not open for further replies.