Blenheim : Final Arrangements

heathbryant45

Reaction score
i decide what boat i'm in, spiders owes me roll ups, spiller owes me cider, Ed owes me a pint, Uncle owes me Jackel (10lb if they do it), graham owes me a five knuckle shuffle, nellist owes me peace n quite for at least five years......:D:D:D

:w:w

looking forward to it, the Perch have being coming out down by the *******, mainly on****** fished on the ***** ;)

heathbryant45

Reaction score
oi Web man, 50 over two lb the other year in a day and capped with a 4lber, watch n learn............maybe in Feb tho..........you got my baccy???

Morespiders

Reaction score
No you bloody dont....not while I'm trying to find a way of fitting 36 people into 32 places.
!
Me ans Slimey could kill 4 for you Skip, just name them in e-mail, jobs as good as done, Gaunts one, whos the other three?

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

oi Web man, 50 over two lb the other year in a day and capped with a 4lber, watch n learn............maybe in Feb tho..........you got my baccy???
We all have red letter days Gaunt, that was yours

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a way of fitting 36 people into 32 places.
How do you get 36 now?

I'm puzzled because -
Skippy & Phil
Uncle Dave & Les Clark
Will Barnard & Friend
Spiders & Slime
Graham Marsden & Ed
Graham & Scott Whatmore
Steve & Wendi Spiller
JK (john) & Woody
Neil Maidment & Nigel Connor
Fred Bonney & Peter Crabtree (simon)
Grumpy & Muffin
Posh Paul & Peter Jacobs
Ray & Jack Clarke
Tom & Ben Clarke
Mark Hewitt plus 1
Wol & Andy

is 32, isn't it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And Peter Jacobs won't be there.

Edit: Ah! Just seen this "I've gone & shagged this up big style. Cap'n Hill & Jimmy should indeed be on the roster." but that's 33 isn't it?

Last edited:

Will Barnard

Reaction score
Don't worry all, seeing as my entry was a result from S-kippys initial call for help to fill the spaces, I have now retracted in order for the more usual members to partake. Which is a relief really, considering my fresh youthful looks, I feared I may have been lusted after by you scurvy ridden all at sea pirates.
Anyway, here's wishing you all a great day.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Yes it is...which means [ I think] that the sums do work out after all though Wol or Andy will have to be 3rd mate somewhere.

I'm going to PM a couple of people who have offered me a way out [not involving a walk in the woods with a service revolver] then I'm going to bed and I will sort this out properly tomorrow.

But Roger and Jimmy DEFINATELY have a boat so no need for an Armada to be raised.

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

Don't worry all, seeing as my entry was a result from S-kippys initial call for help to fill the spaces, I have now retracted in order for the more usual members to partake. Which is a relief really, considering my fresh youthful looks, I feared I may have been lusted after by you scurvy ridden all at sea pirates.
Anyway, here's wishing you all a great day.

Thanks Will....you are a gentleman

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
No, Skippy, the 32 would include Wol and Andy, but not Roger and Jimmy. That would then be 34, but take off Peter Jacobs and you have 33. I'll give you a ring tomorrow if you like.

Will Barnard

Reaction score
Haha. T'is a cross to bear, this spring chicken like appearance, you should have seen how youthful I looked before marriage.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
No, Skippy, the 32 would include Wol and Andy, but not Roger and Jimmy. That would then be 34, but take off Peter Jacobs and you have 33. I'll give you a ring tomorrow if you like.

Thanks Jeff but I'm pretty certain I've got it sorted now. Let it be for a day and I'm confident all will be well.

I think....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D

r1paul

Reaction score
Skippy , One and one =two ,
Two and two = four, if you get stuck take your socks off and count your on your toes .:w:w:w:D