FishingMagic Social Fish-in

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Excellent write up Paul and some really good photos. Especially liked the one with Joel and the Perch.

Sorry to hear about the theft but hopefully insurance will cover it.

Severn Fish In?? Come on Steve get yourself in gear and sort it out quick!!

W

Wolfman Woody

Nice one chaps.

Just tell that ****y he needs a new pair of jeans. If the hole in his knees gets any higher we'll know where he gets his name from!

Reaction score
Steady on Jeff! :)

Great write up Paul and a great weekend with great company, let's do it again next year but maybe a different venue?

Graham is there any chance we can cut and paste the new bit on this thread to a new one?

Steve, Wendi and Joel, I forgot to send you my photos of Joel's tench. I'll find them and email over the next few days.

Clive, I'm still waiting for my Biofreeze from Magicalia...

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Cheers ****y, will look forward to it. We'll have to go after some Zeds in the not to distant future ;-)

Deffo do it again next year and YES to a new venue. The campsite was immaculate, but the lakes were very hard fishing.

It was great to meet Clive and Trev, two top geezers, remind me to lay off the "red" next time!

It was a brilliant weekend, but a great shame it ended on such a low! I hope you got some return from the insurance Paul? I would have ripped the f*****s eyeballs out if I'd have caught them!

I can't describe how proud I was of Joel, to catch that tench on a 1.7 bottom to a size 18 on my little ABU 501 was incredible! I think if he will go a long way.

Roll on next year.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
It was very impressive work on Joel's part. I don't know that I'd have the nerve to use hooklengths that light in the first place never mind on a reel with no clutch!

What are we doing about the Severn then Steve?

My holidays are almost all booked at work so a weekend would suit me best :0)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I am jam packed at the moment Paul, weddings, birthdays and stuff, bloody inconsiderate if you ask me! It's buggered my fishing right up!

I don't know the Severn at all, ****y or Brummie are the men for that.