Bigswordsy shows his 15 foot Fox rods to the world and proclaims..There is a God

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Thought had crossed my mind. Watching Paul merton in China last week. But alas no where to keep it in my humble aboad.

T

Tony Rocca

Hey Dan, You a member of SPAC then?

I had a walk down lady pit today.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
Is that spac or spaca?

you don't wanna be calling people spaca's

Black absinth 80%....Highly recomended!

Oh yes.

T

Tony Rocca

Didnt want Dan to have a wasted trip if he aint in SPAC Lee, though I think everyone knows they have Lady Pit now.

How ya doin sunbeam?

T

Tony Rocca

Oh musn't grumble ya know.

If I remember tomorrow I will send ya some pics of a lovely river or two in Spain that I happened to frequent recently.

D

DAN.

tony ,
yes mate im a member of scunny police .
as soon as i found out that they had controll of the lady i joined.

and lee who you calling spaca ?
:)

mind you from what i have been hearing i may not get a peg as its gonna be rammed on the 16th,but i have a plan and it comes into effect on towards the end on this week.

T

Tony Rocca

Dan,
I dont think things will be that busy, might see you down there sometime this summer then.

D

DAN.

you could be right tony,
lots of anglers may hang back from the start of the season and give it a few weeks
and let others pile the bait in.
i used to do the same but i enjoy the start of a season more now than ever as it gets me back on the river side as i favour
running water to lakes and such.
also it gives me chance of landing a nice fish or two to get me back into the throw of things before angling pressure can sometimes hit hard fished waters.
but i will no doubt see you down the lady at some point over the next season.

Reaction score
I've finally sorted the time with work and transport and will be coming along with my best mate Jim.

I can't wait, it's a couple of years since I last attended an FM Trent fish-in, and so far i've been lucky enough to get amongst the fish on both previous attempts.

Looking forward to seeing some 'old' faces and meeting some new.

I think the time has come for my first Trent double!

Lee,

I'll be up to the Trent on Monday night for our mini fish-in. You will have email in about five mins...

D

DAN.

hmmm me thinks that the trent could prove to be a bit wild this weekend for the new season may give it a wide one and do one to rother valley tommorrow instead!
but see you lot next month for the fish in !

bloody,rain it shouldnt be like this!
last year i was perched next to the Trent counting down to 12 mid night on the 15th!
the Dons up to its banks and brown so the Trent will be boiling or on its way!
dam rain :-(
boo hoo .........