Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Monica Stylli Guest

Hello there!

Graham has just invited me to the River Idle Christmas Fish In 2007! Only problem is, I don't know anything about angling - who is coming along and can anyone offer their assistance to an ignorant beginner?

Monica x
    (FM Production)

Graham Marsden (ACA) Guest

Monica, our Wendy and Claudia will look after you, but I'll keep an eye on all three of you because there are some right scoundrels going who will take advantage of all of you if I'm not careful.

Are we talking about the John Ledger Memorial?

I just thought the same Steve.....I didn't realize I was going to this one lol.....guess I will have to now, as 'THE BOSS' said so lol .......not that I'm complaining ;-)

Monica, I'm glad the Monk is not coming to this fish in, Marsbar would have his hands full keeping that lusty devil away from you and wouldn't have time to fish lol ;-)

i mihgt bring the monk with me if i come,

hahahahahahah!

You'll do that and I'll shoot you in ya knee CC......that would scare the poor girl to death and she'll end up in therapy for the rest of her life.

Do you REALLY want that on your conscience???

Paul (Brummie) Williams Guest

Me....i going Monica.

I'll glady help you out of a few i mean with a few things.

Monica, our Wendy and Claudia will look after you, but I'll keep an eye on all three of you because there are some right scoundrels going who will take advantage of all of you if I'm not careful.

I object Graham. Scoundrel me never. Though looking at the photo's from last year i can see were you get that idea.

You would be made very welcome Monica. I think i will just watch. All theme female pheromones around us blokes would'nt catch a thing.

Fred Bonney Guest

I'm coming!

You can trust me Monica,just ask Wendy.

Paul (Brummie) Williams Guest

Thats how you got a bad elbow last time!!!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast