Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Conkers used to be hot stretch with a good reputation, is it still the same Cakey.

Let me know if this is on or off James. Obviously if the rain continues you could move the match onto the Lock Cut.

It doesn't matter how many are on it, Littlemore A.S are offering the stretch FOC for the weekend.

Alan

Cakey Guest

mega hot Posh just done a big big big ****

Cakey Guest

doesnt sound like mr spoti wants to know ......can you take ove Alan ??

Fred Bonney Guest

Probably still asleep,come on Speci sort it out!

Cakey Guest

morning Fred

Morning all. For some reason I disabled the Email notification for replies to this post. As far as I was aware this was a goer why is it now in doubt.

Please list again anyway who wants to fish.

I can't guarantee anything about the Kings Arms as it is now a resturaunt more than a pub. I can however do something with the Golden Ball just down the road from Sandford. He could do a buffet for us if we all paid a couple of quid towards it.

The date again is Saturday 9th February. Draw is at 8.00 and fish 9.30-1.30 if that sounds OK

Fred Bonney Guest

Speci,thought it would be better next season,but there appears to be a rebellion against that.

So, put me on the list please,Alan

Morning Cakey,just put the Goose in oven.

Ooops, sorry Cakey,you on a pasta bake?[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Cakey Guest

ha ha ha ha ha............Im having a real small christmas dinner with no sauces andbeef instead ofturkey

10. Default

Hi Cakey , I hope you enjoy it mate but no second helpings .[img]/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif[/img]

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast