Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Cakey Guest

My wife says Im a goer

As it stands its on if speci wants it. We've had a fair bit of flooding around Sandford and the river is pushing a fair bit. I haven't got a clue what states the platforms are like or if they are still there!

I won't have any chance of checking properly to see what state the match length is like until Friday. If you all want it I can move the date forward for Sunday 24th February. Or if you prefer to fish in better conditions I can find a date for the summer next season.

Hope this helps

over to you speci

Blog Entries

wait till the summer then we can have better conditions and get a bigger crowd whats the dates round july like alan

Hello James. Looking down on our water from the lock cut I would say this match is definatley off. The river is horsing through.

I think your right, lets get things planned for next season.

Dates I have for July are Saturday 12th for the match and Sunday 13th for the pleasure fish.

Hope this helps

Alan

Anyone still wanting to fish the Thames in Oxford, we have Donnington Green bank booked on Sunday 17th February. It will be a bit safer there. Feel free to come along as a guest. Peg fee is £3.00 and optional pools are available (£5.00) Please phone myself or book in on our club website www.littlemoreanglingsociety.co.uk

Thanks

Alan

Blog Entries

sounds good plus theres no other fish-in at that time or give me back up dates in augest

The dates for July are a non starter now because the Oxford Super League are fishing the opposite bank.

Date for August can be Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd

Hope this helps

Alan

Blog Entries

ill get back to you as im not sure if im away that week

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314