Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Hi guys,

To save you wading through the pages of the original thread here's an update.

I need to know who is still coming? if you are staying over? and I also need your addresses for the day tickets. Please e-mail them to me if you haven't done so already, no house number, just street and town.

I will be buying the tickets on Thursday, so I must have them all in by Wednesday evening.

I'm at the venue tomorrow, so I will report back how it is fishing.

See you all soon.

Steve.

Sean Meeghan Guest

Sorry all I'm not going to be able to make it. Have fun!

Still coming along Steve, it should be a good one... you have email with addy info.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Sean
    'I'm a kind of paranoid in reverse: I suspect people of plotting to make me happy...' (J.D. Salinger, 1919-2010)

Me too, nothing can stop me from attending this one,(specially after my first taste of piking I had a couple of weeks ago[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]) not even those nasty micro organism which infested my body at the moment. sniff sniff

Dicky

We can arrange a date to meet Sabrina again when we meet on this one[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Just got home.

Bad news guys, it's flooded! It takes four days to fall with no more rain, the forecast is for more rain.

I will e-mail everyone very soon with plan B.

[img]/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif[/img]

Venue-wise I'm happy either way Steve, just looking forward to a lot of fishing and a lot of cheeky Brissel banter! [img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

Claudia,

I'll bring my diary, you have a date with a barbel! [img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img](Just remember travel light!)
    'I'm a kind of paranoid in reverse: I suspect people of plotting to make me happy...' (J.D. Salinger, 1919-2010)

Just sent e-mails to all who have given me their address.

If you haven't given me your address I am assuming you are not coming?

Paul (Brummie) Williams Guest

Steve.....just sent you a PM, don't worry mate things like this are totally out of your control.

i didnt get an email...

Paul,

Ive already told him he worries to much.

Cant control nature.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast