Sywell (30th May - 1st June 2008)

Reaction score
Work trip to Bratislava on 24th May!!!! Not a jolly in any shape or form - (Bum,bum, bum - anybody fancy a Danube fish-in?) Not sure if back by 3Oth May. Anyway may get lynched if start sharing the Carp recipes I could pick up over there. I'll volunteer for reserve list and if I can clarify dates quickly then I'll firm up asap.

Matt I wouldn't admit to the virgin status - I know what we do to our Rugby Club tour virgins these days......ooooh, ouch, with something that size!!!!! Was all so much more civilised in my playing days- a little too much alcohol and far too much embrocation in the all the wrong places. And FM fish-ins make Rugby tours look like kindergarten nativity plays!!!!!

Morespiders

Reaction score
What do you need to borrow Matt?. Bivvy, pod (Cakey) sure we can lend you.

Mail me.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Update:

Mark Hewitt

Wol. (Paid)

Steve Spiller (paid)

Wendi Spiller (Paid)

Jeff Spiller (paid)

Jonny

Andy Nellist

Paul Howarth (paid)

Nigel Conner

****y (paid)

Fred Bonney

Mithrandir (paid)

Claudia (paid)

Cider Bob (paid)

Sash

Mike Townsend

Cakey

Derek (Morespiders)

Richard Farrow

Speci-Hunter

Greg Whitehead

Trev Matthews

Neil Maidment (paid)

<u>Interested/Unsure:</u>

Posh Paul

Matt Corker

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Put meon the intrested/unsure list mark and i`m off chubbing on sunday with the yogmeister so i`ll see what he says as well.

One question....although i`ve caught many tench while ledgering/feeder fishing etc... i much prefer catching themusing good old float fishing methods.Is sywell that type of water???

njb51

Reaction score
Didn't it used to be float only? Or was that Tring? Or am I making it up? Dreaming?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

It was float only for some time yes. Bring the float rod, nice watching a float. Lots of fish caught just a rod length or two out.

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
It's hard to see a float when you're at Wols barbecue. Much better with a remote for the alarms/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

davie

Reaction score
count me in boys and girls cheque will be in the post in the morning

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Put me down as a def!....been away all week and only just spotted this

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Mark been working nights all week just seen it, i'll post a cheque off tomorrow/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifI think Ric is coming too, he mailed to say we can share cars, when he mails me i'll ask if he's a definate.