Sywell (30th May - 1st June 2008)

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I'll try to keep this brief.

I've spoken to ranger last night and he's happy to accomadate our fish-in. The details (which maybe in some areas tweaked alittle before the day) are as follows:

The venue is Sywell Reservoir: Here

Dates: Lunch time friday (May 30th) until lunch time sunday (June 1st)

Cost: £24 a ticket. + a small amount of spending money for the charity activities (voluntary of course)

As the venue is county council owned we can't have it all exclusively. I've negociated with the ranger that the dam wall area is left open for day ticket anglers. Although its a fairly large water, its not pegged like a comercial fishery. For that reason I'm going to limit the numbers to 35 (This will still mean a large walk for some - be warned!) . It will be 'first come - first serve' . Those interested should list on this thread.

As I need to confirm numbers and pay before the day, and should it be over subscribed, the places will be confirmedas the first thirty five to pay, regardless ofhow soon you were to show interest. <u>Payment secures your place!</u> Refunds where possible will be made for those not able to attend.

Payments to be made to:

Mark Hewitt

The Coach house

Rugby road

Lutterworth

LE17 4BN

Thats the boring stuff done.

Hopfully we can have a BBQ on the Saturday afternoon (Wol let me know if you want to get involved - told you're a legend!). I'm happy to supply raw materials in return people make a contribution to the fund raising. This hopefully will befollowed by a raffle (Prizes greatly recieved please!!). Following on from another thread I'm happy for themoney to go to 'James Farrow' funds. If Richard wants to contact me?

Lets Discuss...

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Right i'm in and yes i will do the BBQ, Swordsy will be my sous chef, i wanna be hearing "yes Wol" "on its way Wol" "on the pass Wol".

I'll do a food run (Costco) on the Thursday and get all the meats and rolls.

Townsend, diets out the window!

/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Yep, me Wend and Jeff are deffo up for it Mark.

Nice one mate /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Me too.

I'll have to get someone to write a cheque on my behalf unless...

I understand completely if you don't want to Mark but if you send me an e-mail with your account number and sort code I'll transfer you the money through on-line banking.

Again I understand if you're not happy doing that and I'll find someone with a cheque book.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I am definitely up for this and I think Claudia is too, As soon as she gets back from work and says yea or nay I will send a cheque off.

Reaction score
Mark,

I will pop a cheque in the post tomorrow for me and Pikey, with a contribution towards the raffle prize fund /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I'll send the cheque tomorrow Mark.

I've been wondering for the last couple of weeks where to take Wendi for our 20th wedding anniversary this year?

Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, then your Sywell fish-in came along and the date is perfect!

Sorted!!!

And only 48 squids!!! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif