Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nec(go fishing)

Iknow i might be a bit thick(no comment)b ut as i am 60years young i think that £16 quid is a bit much however my g/son who is 15 will he have to pay 16quid? the same as me because the posters say up to 14 go free surely he cant be classed as adult .i might add he is only coming as i need help as i am in a wheelchair

Paul (Brummie) Williams Guest

Checked out the parking fes yet mate? if not i suggest you do before you decide to go.

Mick, book online and you get in for £10 and your grandson for £15. He has to be a registered carer to get in free.

I forgot about car parking, last time I went it was £10 per car

i will be going by train so luckily the parking fees wont affect me but the prices seem a bit steep!!! add the parking+entrance how on earth can they warrant it

Blog Entries

its not so much angling times that set the charges but the nec who own it its not just 3£10 for us to park but £10 all year long and for how long we are the for £10 isnt so bad compared to most car parks

It's expensive. I can go to the National Boat Caravan and Outdoor show for £7.50 with free parking.

"I can go to the National Boat Caravan and Outdoor show for £7.50 with free parking."

Only problem with that is.........................you will find yourself at the National Boat Caravan and Outdoor show!! [img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img]

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Jonny wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

&quot;I can go to the National Boat Caravan and Outdoor show for &pound;7.50 with free parking.&quot;

Only problem with that is.........................you will find yourself at the National Boat Caravan and Outdoor show!! [img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img]</blockquote>

That's right! All the halls in use, to much to see in a day. It was merely a comparison of the costs. The Go-fishing show takes about 3 - 4 hours to get round. Last time I went it was a big disappointment.

Any way why aren't you working? [img]/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif[/img]

Scott Whatmore Guest

I went3or4 years ago. What a rip off. Far too expensive for both the entrance fee and car parking. Travelling costs made it even more expensive

The exhibitors couldn't afford to discount most things they were selling because of the extortionate rent being charged. The demonstrations were crowded and you couldn't hear what was going on.

I wouldn't even consider going again!

Plus point to end with,I met Matt Hayes, thoroughly nice bloke. Talked to us for ages and seemed very genuine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast