PaSC fish in Dam Flasj 2012

Morespiders

Reaction score
No idea what you`re talking about?

Oh btw apparently there are a couple of discrepancies with your membership fees and it turns out you owe another £563.48. (including administration charge)

Good lad Mousie, keep em on ther toes, your learing fast:D

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:17 ----------

You need to get your dark room updated Del:D
Jerry
Just need a new 100watt bulb Boi, couldnt see what I was doing with the light off

Chevin

Reaction score

Oh btw apparently there are a couple of discrepancies with your membership fees and it turns out you owe another £563.48. (including administration charge)

Good to see that you are giving spiders help in his job. However, I hope that he remembered to tell you that I sent him US$2,600,000 but in a generous moment, he gave it all away to someone who was in more need of it. While he was obviously free to do that, it must be remembered that I did send that money and that it must be allowed for in my account so that my membership fees etc can be drawn from it. However, being as I understand the financial problems the group experiences from time to time, I will generously pay another $1,440,000 into my account. The payment is detailed below.

My name is Mr. John Amah.

I am a retired banker of International Commercial Bank Ghana Ltd, I have a transaction of Four million eight hundred thousand dollars ($4,800,000.00).

I realized this fund from bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and I deposited the funds in escrow call account. Finally I did not declare these funds to the bank before my retirement. I am contacting you, to stand as the beneficiary of these funds because only a foreigner can stand as the beneficiary. Can I trust you to hold this money for me until I come over to your country? After the transfer, I will give you 30% of the funds as your commission.

If you accept my offer, but if you do not accept this offer kindly forget that I contacted you. I hope you understand my situation, I am critically ill that is why I contacted you to finalize this transaction to enable me have a very good medical treatment.

If you are interested, contact me indicating your full names or company name and address. Your direct telephone and fax numbers.

I will appreciate your urgent response.

Mr. John Amah."

Last edited:

nicepix

Reaction score

I see that you have allowed yourself to sink to the position of Assistant Treasurer? You could shorten that simply to: Accomplice.

You might hear that word a lot when the Serious Fraud Squad visit you. Especially when the organ grinder blames the monkey for the shortfall :wh

nicepix

Reaction score
My portrate painter wasn't availble on the day so we are waiting for the photos

The photos are in! Unfortunately they relied on the apprentice photographer. Here is Lord Paul anticipating a good day...

images

A schematic diagram of some time fly-fisher Posh Paul.....

images

Newly appointe PaSC member Dangermouse is keen to get off to a good start.....

images

Mr. C-C doesn't have much success with his pineapple flavoured SAC Juice.....

images

But his groundbait technique can't be faulted.....

images

And of course his day would not be complete unless he had sat on a log....

images

Winning catch was Posh Paul's two Bronze Bream......

images

But the one who most enjoyed the day was PaSC Treasurer More Spiders.....

images