River Itchen Graying Day

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date

Phil Smith 2

Reaction score
MY mate Wol poaching! He did not mention that when we met on Monday, just told me about all the fish he caught - now we know - definately not to be trusted/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

S

sash

What fish Phil?

The nearest he came to a fish was photographing one! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Oi, anymore of that and i'll be gettingGary to be giving you a slap!

And i know how much you enjoy that when he does it in his gimp suit.

/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>That's a shame Mike, I really thought you were gonna bag up, the water is still cold though....</blockquote>

Steve, Steve!! this is the man who got you to buy all the ********** flavoured boilies south of Brum!!

Tell him he is crap! /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

To much of a gent, that's your trouble!/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
I am crap.............................But the ********** boilies will work..................He's just not giving them a chance/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Michael Townsend 3 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I am crap.............................But the ********** boilies will work..................He's just not giving them a chance/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif</blockquote>

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

R

Richard Drayson

Is there going to be a write-up about the grayling day? I was looking forward to seeing a picture of Sasha's lovely roach.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I thought Speci was in charge of the write-up?

I've got some pics of Sash's monster roach, but I'd have to ask him before I put them up.

S

sash

No worries Steve./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I sent Nigel a couple of photos for the write up that I presumed he was doing but they were different ones to yours.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Better ones /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
One of them is my new background pic on the pc.

I've photoshopped Sash's head off and put mineon /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

S

sash

Now some would say that was an improvement Steve /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif