River Itchen Graying Day

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
R

Richard Drayson

Thanks Nigel. Glad to hear that it's still going ahead. Looking forward to the day which sounds as though it might be the last FM get-together /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Roach Mad

Reaction score
I would love to come if there is still space, I saw the peice in the Anglers Mail last year and promised myself a trip there this year, to go with FM would be even better, If you are full can you put me on the reserves,i can definately go that day and can transport anyone on route from mid-Dorset.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Guys,

The cost of the day is confirmed at £18.00.

I'll pm everyone with my details for payment.

Thanks.

R

Richard Drayson

Nigel, received your email, thanks. Payment sent to you via Paypal. Looking forward to meeting with everyone on the river. Hope the weather is good and that the river is in fine form.

Are there any particular rules or restrictions (eg bait) we should be aware of?

Rog Hill

Reaction score
Cheers Nigel,

Payment sent via Paypal. Here's to another great day - do you want any bangers or rolls brought?

Roger

Windy

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread / opportunity, but I'd really like a bash at the Lady of the stream if its possible, are all places taken and / or can you add me to the dropout replacement list.... ?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Will do Evan, though the waiting list stands at 4 at the moment.

Windy

Reaction score
Still hoping, call me number 5..... (although I am not a number, I am a free man. Albeit Welsh, so only just verging in to the category of human....).

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Seeing this just reminded me, I have done the cheque and put it in the envelope, will post it in the morning.

I must be getting a bit senile now, it had totally slipped my mind.

( and Claudia did not remind me. so it is all her fault!!)

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Mithrandir wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Seeing this just reminded me, I have done the cheque and put it in the envelope, will post it in the morning.

I must be getting a bit senile now, it had totally slipped my mind.

( and Claudia did not remind me. so it is all her fault!!) </blockquote>
You the accountant in this household and you not getting senile, YOU ARE senile /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I am not an accountant, I am an accountaint,

My account ain't got any money in it!!!!

(well enough to cover the cheque Nigel, don't worry!!)

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Kids stop it !

If you can't come I'm sure Nige can fill your place's /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Jeff Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Kids stop it !

If you can't come I'm sure Nige can fill your place's /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.</blockquote>

But dadddddddddddddddddddddd/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

No way, the spaces are ours, I can't and won't miss our first 2009 FM fish-in, specially now I have a new centrepin blablablabla/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Keep the money rolling in guys and gals.Not far away now.

K

Kevin Perkins

Hi Nigel

I think I put my name down for this, but sad to say I won't able to makeit this time - very sorry.

Regards

Kevin