River Itchen Graying Day

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I was asked by those who attended last year to rebook the river at the Lower Itchen Fishery for 2009 which I have now done.I know it is a little early but the stretch is in high demand.If you click here you can see why!Grayling Day 2008

The date is Saturday 21st February 2009

In fairness to those who went last year and asked me to rebook, I have given them first bite of the cherry but there are still 6 places left if anyone wants to come along.Usually a few drop out so any who does want to come usually gets the chance to do so.If you have never trotted or fished for Grayling(or indeed Barbel and Chub!!) before, do not be put off as there are lots of good anglers who will show you the ropes on the day.

Cost will be about £20 and I will ask for money nearer the time.

Going so far are:

Me

Geoff Furnival

Andy Nellist

John Huntley

Mike

Claudia

Nathan Walter

Neil Maidment

Rog Hill

Sash

Mark Hewitt

Mike Townsend

If you are interested, please post and I will add you to the list.

R

Richard Drayson

Nigel, I'd love to be invited if space permits. I do realise that I've not been very active on the forums for a while but two house moves in the last 4 years haven't helped.

I'm very keen to get back on the rivers and this will also be my first FM fish-in.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
£20 for a day's blanking - sounds like a bargain to me!

Put me down please Nigel, I'd love to add grayling to my list of fish I've never caught......!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I think thats about it.Any more names I'll stick on a waiting list.

Muffin

Reaction score
Can I be added to the waiting list please I'm desperate to catch my first Grayling!

Ta v much

Simon Fell

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Yehaa

Cheers Nigel

Specci, wait on the M40/A34 roundabout, I should be there by 10.00, if not stick your thumb out and we will see you there /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Wol's computer is knackered he asked if you could please add him to the waiting list

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Jeff Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Yehaa

Cheers Nigel

Specci, wait on the M40/A34 roundabout, I should be there by 10.00, if not stick your thumb out and we will see you there /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.</blockquote>
Jeff, the car park swim is out of bounds this year and all barbel tackle must be left at home!!!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Ok, list so far:

1)Me

2)Geoff Furnival

3)Andy Nellist

4)John Huntley

5)Mike

6)Claudia

7)Nathan Walter

8)Neil Maidment

9)Rog Hill

10)Sash

11)Mark Hewitt

12)Mike Townsend

13)Peter J

14)Rich Drayson

15)Blankety

16)Kevin P

17)Jeff Spiller

18)Steve Spiller

19)Wendi Spliier

20) Muffin

Waiting List

1) Speci

2) Christian

3) Wol

I'll get a definitive price for the ticket and request cheques later in the year.

R

Richard Drayson

Thanks for doing the donkey work Nigel. I'm looking forward to it. Let's hope for fair weather and good conditions.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Dunno Mike, but as promised I've kept some to bait your swim for you /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif