LIF Fish in

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Phil's a definate ,Ray. Don't know if you've counted him already but he reckons the knee will be fine by then.

I hope so otherwise we'll be dragging the fat po-po along on a trolley.

I had counted Phil in Skippy.

Windy, If you can't get the day off, let the Barbel Police know, they will have something to say about that. :D

I know its late November, but the weather being the way it is now, it should be about 75 and a slight upstream wind. :eek:mg::eek:

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Include me in Clarky, almost certainly Kevin as well but he's abroad so I can't confirm, I think Steve (Fruitowl) will be interested if he's not replied already. I shouldn't worry to much about Windy and the hurricane warnings, by the time he arrives most of us will be packing up anyway:)

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Thats 3 more.

As i said before, I will confirm when to make payment as soon as Linsey lets me know.

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

Peter Jacobs is a Possible also.

fruitowl

Reaction score
Include me in Clarky, almost certainly Kevin as well but he's abroad so I can't confirm, I think Steve (Fruitowl) will be interested if he's not replied already. I shouldn't worry to much about Windy and the hurricane warnings, by the time he arrives most of us will be packing up anyway:)

Not for me this year gonna give it a miss thanks for the thought :D

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Spoke to Linsey this morning. The price will stay the same as last year £25 per person, and we have the same sections of water as always.

There is a price increase this year, put Linsey has kindly let us have the fishing at the same price.

You can start paying as from Monday 15th August.

Quote Fishing Magic 26th November. Please let me know when you have paid.

Anyone who doesn't have the phone number, PM me, I will let you have it. Don't want to be giving out her number on the forum. The office number hasn't been working.

Cheers
Ray

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

Going so far.

Ray Roberts
Barbelboi
Skippy
Big Phil
Rog Hill
Jimmy Hill ( without the chin :D )
Graham Elliott
Neil Maidment
Edsurf
Dorsetandchub
Windy
Itsfishingnotcatching
Kevin
Myself

Peter Jacobs (Possible)

edsurf

Reaction score
Sorry I will have to pull out this time, work commitments.

Its a bummer as its always good criac,

Cheers

Ed

Rog Hill

Reaction score
"Quote Fishing Magic 26th November. Please let me know when you have paid."

Hi Ray, have spoken to Lyndsey and now Jimmy and I paid up. Looking forward to it already!

barbelboi

Reaction score
PM me the number pls Ray....I'd completely forgotten we had to PAY for eel fishing !

I've sent you the number Skip - best of luck, I've been trying for a few days now on both numbers and can't get past voicemail.......

barbelboi

Reaction score
On it's way Ray..............

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

Managed to pay Clarkie - got through on the landline eventually, no luck on the mob.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cheers guys,

They have been having trouble with the land line, and i know Lindsey has been busy with family matters.

The phone numbers are mobile 07885 175540, office 02380 814389 they are both for the LIF and not private.

Windy

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to be tardy.

PM me the number please and I will sort out payment tomorrow / Tuesday.

There is one slight caveat, which is that my Father (91 rising 92) is in a very frail state lately. Dementia majoris, and has had a number of falls and short hospital stays in the last couple of months, including spending the night lying on the floor in the bathroom after hitting his head on the washbasin and ending up burning his shoulder, pressed up against the radiator for four or five hours. Not good.

I am effectively on short order notice to drive to Suffolk at no notice to help, so not 100% able to be sure I will be there on the day.

If I am unable to make it I am more than happy to donate my place (FOC) to anyone who would like to attend but is presently disappointed. If so it will obviously be very short notice, but having paid for and thrown away a place back in January I would hate to waste another one.

Cheers all. Good on you Daywalker...

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Windy the phone numbers are above your post, hope you get to make the day.

Thanks Neil sorry you can't make it

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Windy the phone numbers are above your post, hope you get to make the day.

Thanks Neil sorry you can't make it

That's a shame...always good to see the Maggot Machine in action.......even after the spanking he gave me the time before last. That's at least 2 gallons of bait less going in on the day !