LIF Fish In 2017

barbelboi

Reaction score
Any of 'em Ian.

PS Some you win, some you lose. Pulis reminded us that Albion hadn’t been awarded a penalty in over a year. There’s a joke in there somewhere about needing to be in the opposition penalty area to win one…...........:)

barbelboi

Reaction score
As said Ian, I'm pretty much OK for whenever but if forced into a preference it would have to be November as we have some weekend commitments for December yet to be arranged by the powers that be that could **** me up................

PS The Nov 25th seems ideal......

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Booked with Lyndsey for Saturday 25th November, cost will be £27.50, as per last year, if those attending could phone and pay by card it makes matters easier.

Tel: 023 8081 4389
Mob:07477 790210
E-mail: info@itchen-fishing.net

If numbers reach 20, we may be able to get a reduction and we may have a few guests from another Forum interested (PJ, certain antagonists are not amongst their number)

barbelboi

Reaction score
I've paid Ian

The card machine at the LIF is ‘down’ so payment has to be by online bank transfer or cheque.

Windy

Reaction score
Sadly a Saturday probably no go for me, will ask to book it out for holiday but unlikely to be available just four Saturdays before Xmas.

Have a good one guys. Maybe think about another bash in January after all the festive season mallarkey has died down ?

Jon Leckie

Reaction score
Apologies the 25th doesnt work for me i really wanted to go - hope fully next year.