Wye Fsh In 2018. Attendance. July 28 and 29th.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Well dates sorted. Please use this thread just for comfirmations.

Please put names down and I will assume both dates unless advised differently.

Will try and work around it if any one dayer requests.

Will summarise every couple of weeks.
Bookings cancelled within last week will have to be paid for unless substitute found.

Fees are £15 a day or £20 with breakfast at Chez Elliott. Any surplus to local hospice.

Max anglers will be 15 per day.

Thanks

Last edited:

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Crickey I didn't realise it was so traumatic and horrific. I'm sure it will discourage others from coming.

The feedback seemed very positive. Perhaps I am use to the gin palaces on the Thames. Our stretch has about 10% of the activity on most stretches between Hereford and Ross.

I will see the responses and cancel if no interest.

Last edited:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Be fair, Graham. Much as I enjoyed seeing everyone and the great hospitality the river was exceptionally low, the weather was exceptionally hot and we were mobbed out by canoe last time. Its a long way to go to get roasted and plagued by aqua tourists which is pretty much a given in late July.

Could it not be later in the year when the holidays are over and the river likely to be in better nick ?

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Fair enough S-Kippy.

I know the second day with a bit of overcast sky
Rog, Neil and Jimmy had about a dozen barbel and chub between them in half a day.

But. To be honest, I now can' t bothered to make the time and effort, and the cost of trying to get everyone together.

So I have decided, not to bother.
Thanks for the support.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Thats a shame.I'm sure everyone would have had a good day whether I turned up or not. I said last time that I thought it would be better supported and probably fish better later in the year....say September. People that might otherwise go could very well be on holiday late July.

For me its a long,long way, that hill is too steep and there are just too many idiots in canoes/boats during July.