predator social

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
OBH is fishing well for the predators at the moment and the weather is warming up so hopefully in two weeks time we should be able to empty the lake.

Im really looking forward to it, its my first semi serious fishing session since October.

Just a recap for anyone who isnt aware:

Its a predator social with a difference, the difference being that the venue is a day ticket only water and the social will no doubt be in one of the local ale houses.

I have booked a room and will be taking Mrs 100M bronze with me, she will be happy shopping in Dorking for a few hours and gets to have a couple of romantic nights away from the kids too.

If anyone wants to come along just say so. If you only want to come forone day then thats fine too.

Just remember you wont catch any fishsitting at your PC.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Yeah Ill be there.

Just the three of us fishing with maybe a guest appearance from Cakey if his wife lets him.

seems a shame really that no one else can make it.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
well Wiktor in order to answer your question the news is three anglers two rods each eight hours a day and two pike caught, oh and two bream as well. There was an article but I guess it was naff.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
No not really but they were two of only three caught that whole weekend from all the anglers on the lake, so it was a good result at least. Colin and Sue caught the pike I had the Bream

C

Colin North, the one and only

Trev's report is now in the new articles