The 6th FishingMagic Press Manor Fly Fish-in

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Maidment wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I was not the first at the venue, whilst I would agreeleaving home at 3:30am was a little adventurous, I arrivedto find Chavender trying to force the padlock on the gate!

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>Steve's a tricky customer Neil, and easily swayed for a fiver/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

NT

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't be there, but I am glad to see you had some fun. Morespiders won our Westlow competition - hopeall this success isnot going to his head.

Bet you all missed the south african...

PS How didGotcha aka Crazy Charlie the tarpon hunterdo?

Neil T.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Neil T, no it's not gone to my head, Iv'e always been good/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Crazy Charlie didnt go, watching Man U on telly.

No we didnt miss the Cheating Ron

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Morespiders (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Maidment wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I was not the first at the venue, whilst I would agreeleaving home at 3:30am was a little adventurous, I arrivedto find Chavender trying to force the padlock on the gate!

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>Steve's a tricky customer Neil, and easily swayed for a fiver/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif</blockquote>

i'll have you know thats a high security padlock that ,i nearly walked up to the footpath and back over the bridge to get a better look from the inside but the lock wasn't locked ! ,one of Bernies normal customers turned up to hold the gate open

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Congrats to Derek Redback for being the best poacher of the day. How did you get the pellets through?

It's a pity I couldn't make it. I was on a plane to Tassies at the time.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Ron, I'm glad you were not participating, I'm sure I would have come a lowly secondwith your cheating ways/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

CAT

Reaction score
Cant believe i missed it this year!!!

Ive not been on FM for a while, when is the next fly fishing get together going to be l i will stick it in the diary.

Well done Morespiders /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Cat, next one is with the Southern Softies Club/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Cheers

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score

Morespiders

Reaction score
You should win it no problem Mr Jacobs, cheating really with some of the flys you have.

Wish it was nearer, but 170 miles is a bit far, and also it would not be fair if I come

CAT

Reaction score
Thanks Mr Jacobs, it looks like being a good days fishing but unfortunately i only got back from a stag due in Magaluf on Tuesday so i have family commitments this weekend

Im sure there will be another time, have a great day.