Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Well done all, especially toSpiders (jammy git!)and sorry again for not being able to make it.

However, I'm now well in with Deanos mum and Auntie Kathleen and when I move in with them I won't have as far to travel for next year's event.[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Graham - is it true you didn't wish to compete with me for " Most line wrapped round your feet" title ?

Stop boasting m'lud. There are those of us who dream of being capable of casting as far as their feet!
    He is every other inch a gentleman.

I can cast a decent distance but only if it involves a tree - then my casts can go to 20 30 yards

Cakey Guest

love the write up Sean

I would like to know why Chavender was using pike bungs?

I'm also certain that I heard Sean's bite alarms go off when he was fising the dam wall!!!Was he getting tips of Ron?

Thanks for the write up Sean, you didn't pay me for the loan of my forceps[img]/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif[/img]

Marsden, (jammy git!?) you yourself have always said, you think I'm the best fly caster, and flyfisher you have ever met, cool calculating, unflappable, sophisticated, tricky, and most of all good looking.

Would of swapped,your weekend for mine, ohhh I love big women.[img]/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif[/img]

Nice to see the rest of you all again as well, a good bunch of blokes.

PS Next year I wont be giving you all two and a half hours start, twas cutting it fine to say the least[img]/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif[/img]
    Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years, and Treasurer of P.A.S.C.

Next year you'll be teaching me how to cast a brownish for four hours, so you'd better start practicing your afternoon speed fishing.

Well done on the win.
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Matt, he'sonly kidding when he says that he uses a brown fly, it turned out to be a green one. Pikey Paul knicked one off him then didn't use it.

I wouldn't have the patience to teach you Corker, I would snap after ten minutes, and wrap the rod round your scrawny neck[img]/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif[/img]
    Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years, and Treasurer of P.A.S.C.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast