Barbel Society: CheshireRegion

F

Fred Bonney

Cheshire RegionAn evening with Dave Mason at THE BOARS HEAD PUBLIC HOUSE MIDDLEWICH.
Thursday 4th June 7pm for 8pm start

Boars Head Hotel
Kinderton St
Middlewich
Cheshire CW10 0JE

Entrance fee non- members £3 Juniors free: Raffle & bar

Barbel Society members free on production of membership card.

Contact Gavin for more information on 07525865760 or 01270764979

or gavinjohnson@hotmail.co.uk

E

EC

'kin pink tickets!

I'll go to this gig I reckon, the others I've been to have been top drawer.

Fred, which watersdoes Mr Mason frequent, and for what species does he angle?

Will it be just barbel stuff?

F

Fred Bonney

He has a stretch of the Teme, he's a bait"guru", a guide and a barbel fisher.

I'll find out though, he just did a talk in Yorkshire.

E

EC

No worries Frederiko, just wondering, won't make any difference mate, I'llbe thereanyway!

With a massive book of pink raffle tickets to make sure I win something!

E

EC

Am thinking themore traditional sawn off/balaclava combo asan alternative to buyingraffle tickets?

Reaction score
I'd take a look at the raffle prizes before deciding EC.....some of that Barbel Society stuff is so good it may be all-in-one catsuit and lowering from the ceiling job; whilst the audience is listening to the speaker. We won't laugh at you in the catsuit...honest!

Wombat

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>EC wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Am thinking themore traditional sawn off/balaclava combo asan alternative to buyingraffle tickets?</blockquote>

so thats what you get upto in Nantwich then? How did they let you into my home town?

Trust EC to want to fix the raffle. Carnt wait to see him in the catsuit though! Can we post the pics in the local chron?

Iwill becomingto the evening and be nice to meet a few others off here.

Gavin Johnson 2

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone, I have eventually found my login and password page having sorted my computer out, please find directions bellow:

All are welcome to a great evening with Dave Mason andTeme Severn!

DIRECTIONS TO THE MEETING ON THURSDAY 4THJUNE ARE AS FOLLOWS

M6junction18 northbound take the 1st exit off the roundabout and follow the signs for middlewich...

M6 junction18 southbound go around the roundabout follow the signs for middlewich
go straight across the roundabout at the littlechef on approaching the traffic lights by the church the boarshead pub is on the left there is parking on the left by the pub in line with the trafficlights
i hope to see you there with a bit of luck
smile_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

Dave Mason will betalking about baits and there different uses and fishing the Ouse and the Dove and also catching big fish.
All are welcome!
Come along for a great night of entertainment!

Cane Enpin

Reaction score
Just bringing this to the top. It's tomorrow night so might make the long trip and go along. Dave Mason is a talk worth hearing.