Keith Culley Memorial Match 2010 - 17th April 2010

S

Scott Whatmore

OK, thanks, and don't forget to give her your off-white, p*ss-stained John Travolta kecks after the dance championship you won again on Saturday night, even though you were knackered.

I heard he only hobbled across the dance floor as a short cut to the bar to get a packet of crisps and stormed the contest ! :D

Ps (p stained? ) aren't all his kecks slightly stained with an acrid wiff of Pee?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Got in at 9pm, out dressed to kill by 9-30pm, won the Northern Heats, on to the Grand Final now at Hammersmith in June, will be televised, off to get a new white suit fitting tomorrow.

Mr Whatmore, I take exeption to your lurid remarks, i was downwind of you, Mr Dexter remarked i smelt sweet, thats good enough for me, and as for hobbling, i saunter gracefully:D

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I have to say, it was quite amusing watch Mr Spiders soil himself as one of the legs on his chair sliped - nearly tipping him into the drink......

:):)

Morespiders

Reaction score
You think its funny old people falling off thier chair do you Ewit, will see what i can arrange for you on our w/end sortie:D

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
You think its funny old people falling off thier chair do you Ewit,

Errrrrr................. Yes! But not quite as funny as seeing them trying to struggle back up. Its like watching a tortoise upside down on its shell - arms and legs flailing around with all the co-ordination and accuracy of an American bombing raid - whist achieveing nothing.....

:):)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Wondered when you would pop your head up Whatmore, your haunting me, Im not going to Clattercotes again if your going.

Anyway,could you tell us all about your pike bung approach with single maggot?, I keep having nightmares about it, it was so big, you sure it wasnt a bouy from the English Channel you nicked:D

S

Scott Whatmore

He had a big pouch of the stuff on saturday. But it fell in when the undercarriage of his chair collapsed. LOL

Nowt wrong with my float, it was the lack of attention at the other end that was the problem. ;)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Nowt wrong with my float, it was the lack of attention at the other end that was the problem. ;)

Ok Mr Whatmore, so you didnt see the ducks sitting round the edge of it, and the two in the middle building a nest.
You could bring a hundred people at a time sat on top of it from France, make loadsa money

S

Scott Whatmore

Ok Mr Whatmore, so you didnt see the ducks sitting round the edge of it, and the two in the middle building a nest.
You could bring a hundred people at a time sat on top of it from France, make loadsa money

What reel do you recommend to pull em over with ?

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
When's Morespiders and Scott going to get married? -

gay_marriage_cake_300.jpg

Then at least one of them can stay at home for the next Clattercote match! :D :D