Catfish Fish-in 2010 late August or give it a miss this year ?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
OK so we have a venue TODBER MANOR

do we have confirmed dates yet ? SOMETIME IN AUGUST????

we have the usual faces, who wants the money? Windy I presume.

I will be happy to give up my place on the Cat lake so that Colin and Sue can attend, I will fish the lake just over the hedge (big hayes) for carp.

If there are any further details in the next week or so will someone please tell me?

Windy

Reaction score
Feeling a bit remiss and guilty for not replying to / updating this thread before now.

Having re-gained remunerative employment I have correspondingly lost the easy freedom of weekends out and about at my pleasure.

Plus which my time off / budget for these summer months was / is effectively blown last weekend attending the Marsbars send off. Limited resources, choices have to be made. I can't now realistically manage either the time off work or the cost of a weekend away for a Catfish bash so soon again.

That said I am certainly committed to the principle of a yearly catfish bash, not the least because I still haven't caught one... and its been a darn good craigh each time. But... not this year for me, sorry and with regret.

PS. Trev, will post the waders to you ?

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I think it`s best then if this years festivities take a breather as it were and normal service will resume next summer folks.
I don`t mind takin up the reigns and organising things,i have a fairly healthy list of venues and contact names and numbers,so finding somewhere shouldn`t be a problem.
I may even put up a prize etc.... for the biggest cat caught during the social and perhaps a reward of some sorts for any one beating Mr Hewitt`s beast,caught at the very first social.
Anyone with any ideas etc....please feel free to contact me.