Reaction score
SPLITSTOP (bait stops)
10 pieces CLEAR

SPLITSTOP0672_25_.jpg

View image in gallery

Unique!

SPLITSTOP™ (bait stops)
Adjustable - no-loop - hair-rigging!

A fantastic all-in-one super-fast quick change dumbbell shaped 'adjustable hair length' bait stop (yes we did say adjustable) for pre-drilled, sPUNCHED and soft hookbait's.
Use SPLITSTOP's with or WITHOUT tying a loop or barbed needles!
Introductory offer just 99p (10 pieces)
MRRP £2.50-£2.99

CLICK HERE to find out more and to buy

guest61

Reaction score
Aqua-SPAWN

Aqua-SPAWN-large.jpg

Introducing - the World’s first 'Realistic Synthetic' FISH SPAWN bait...
Aqua-SPAWN™ are bouncy and squishy "Synthetic SPAWN" bait (fish eggs) - NOT rubber or plastic!

Designed for the hook, hair-rigs, casting & pole. Suitable for all coarse fish species including carp - flavour them to your liking.

CLICK HERE to find out more and to buy.

guest61

Reaction score
SACjuice-Glycerites.jpg

SAC juice™ (bait activator)
amino-fortified glycerite and predigest
100% pure alcohol-free Glycerites. A potent bait activator for boilies and pellets, adding to the mix, groundbait, SPAWN, stick and method - produced using real enzymes!

Glycerites - Next generation liquid additives

Made from natural botanical, fish and animal extracts, predigested proteins - boosted with amino acids! (28 real food Glycerites including Sea fish, Fruit, Seed and Nuts) - guaranteed no artificial additives or preservatives, just 100% real-food high(est) attract nutritional profile.
A true Glycerite, the first of its kind with an estimated shelf life of over 20 years!

Features:
  • World's-first 'Glycerite' liquid bait additive
  • Nutraceutical
  • Natural antifreeze properties
  • Alcohol free
  • Naturally preserving
  • High(est)-attract nutritional profile
  • Bait Activating
  • Does not 'Blow'
  • Suitable for all species
  • Soak And Coat pellets, boilies, add to the mix, spawn, paste, groundbaits, spod, stick and method
  • Potent, use neat or dilute with up to 4 parts water
  • Seed and nut, sea fish and real fruit flavours (28 real-food flavours)
  • No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
  • Made from 100% pure natural botanical, fish and animal extracts
  • Produced with low heat over a very long time
  • Good in low temperature fishing to -46.5 (°C)
  • Amino fortified and pre-digested
  • 20 year+ shelf life - even when opened (independently certified)
"They know what they want"!

Buy SAC™ juice 28 real food extracts

CLICK HERE to buy and to find out more.

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to buy a couple of your SAC flavourings for the commercials but don't want to go over the top. I was thinking one fruity and one fishy to start with.

How about pineapple and krill or do you recommend alternatives?

Regards

laguna

Reaction score
I want to buy a couple of your SAC flavourings for the commercials but don't want to go over the top. I was thinking one fruity and one fishy to start with.

How about pineapple and krill or do you recommend alternatives?

Regards

Both of those you quote are proven flavours Jack, good all-round on commercial venues ;)
PM sent

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My bottles of SAC flavours arrived today. Looking forward to experimenting with them. :D

laguna

Reaction score
That's great!
I'm sure you will be happy with them and they sort out the bigger fish from the Juveniles :D
look forward to hearing how you get on with them :w

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was fishing a commercial on the Wirral last Wednesday and, as they were using aerators that created a flow in the lake akin to a river, I switched from the pole to the Method.

I only had one fish on banded hard pellet as hookbait and using 1mm pellets on the feeder. So I decided to switch to hair-rigged discs of meat as hookbait.

The meat was Plumrose Bacon Grill soaked in Laguna SAC Krill Juice that I had punched using an 8mm Seymo Lunch Punch and then cut into little discs about as thick as a £1 coin to pole fish on a size 14. I had made the pellets of meat for a Monday session and had caught well on them and had kept the leftovers in the fridge.

It was a lovely sunny day and the meat pellets were rather "sweaty" and the Krill juice had obviously infused them completely.

First cast the rod wrapped round decisively and every cast after that was a similar wrenching take. I finished with 40 fish for around 50/60lb and was delighted with the success of the meat on the Method feeder. I have previously only favoured banded pellet or mini-boilies on the Method, mainly for their durability. Clearly a softer bait, that requires a little more effort and a re-bait every fish, is the way to go when they get a bit finicky.

Another success for the SAC Krill juice!

laguna

Reaction score
Great report Paul, Glad you're having some success with SAC juice, its amazing what little discernable smell is evident to us humans, anglers saying that natural ingredients in the juice are working for them where artificial ones with strong smells are off-putting..

Meat soaked in SAC juice is a brilliant method (its also PVA friendly) and the disks are a good idea, also cubed meat works well and fixed with a large SPLITSTOP you can cast to the horizon and it stays on!

Kindest regards