Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Carbonactive Dutch Master 14ft 2in 130g

Preston Innovations:- Carbonactive Dutch Master 14ft 2in 130g

.................................................. .................................................. ........

The 14’ 2” 130g Feeder can launch feeders in excess of 100 metres and can be used with large feeders on both stillwaters and rivers. Oversized guides throughout and a slim blank profile enhance casting performance. Weight 320g · Sections 3 + 3 tips · Guides 14 Line rating: 5lb-10lb

I have 2 of these that are in very good used condition....I have looked on the web and can't find them on line for under £189.99

Looking for £80 each ovno
    Do you know what "nemesis" means?
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
    Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... me.

Default Re: Carbonactive Dutch Master 14ft 2in 130g

Hello
    Where in Yorkshire are you as I'm interested in one of your 14ft2 feeder rods? Don't suppose you travel down to Newark to the Trent at any time? I live near Peterborough but regulary travel up to Newark. If not we will have to think of another way but I would much prefer to look at one first. How much use have they had?
    Thanks
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by noneckcantfly View Post
    Hello
    Where in Yorkshire are you as I'm interested in one of your 14ft2 feeder rods? Don't suppose you travel down to Newark to the Trent at any time? I live near Peterborough but regulary travel up to Newark. If not we will have to think of another way but I would much prefer to look at one first. How much use have they had?
    Thanks
    Andy
    we were down there this weekend and will be down again very soon I beleive...I will pm you my number

Kev
    Do you know what "nemesis" means?
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
    Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... me.

Quote Originally Posted by jollyboy View Post
    we were down there this weekend and will be down again very soon I beleive...I will pm you my number

Kev
    Nice one Jollyboy. Please keep one for me and as long as it's in A1 condition which I'm guessing it will be I'm sure we can sort something out. I'm new to the forum having returned to fishing after a 5 year break due to iilhealth and didn't know how to pm but think I've sussed it now. Be interested to hear where you fish around Newark? Next time you head that way I will travel up and meet you and take the rod off your hands.
    Cheers