Chub Carp Rods

dalesman

Reaction score
I have a pair of Chub Snooper 12 3lb tc which were used for 6 months and no longer used. £50 for the pair plus £12 for p&p tracked delivery.

dave m

Reaction score
I have a pair of Chub Snooper 12 3lb tc which were used for 6 months and no longer used. £50 for the pair plus £12 for p&p tracked delivery.
i see you've now sold your rods.
can i ask what courier you use, as i have a few rods to sell myself and need to find the best and cheapest way to send them.

dalesman

Reaction score
i see you've now sold your rods.
can i ask what courier you use, as i have a few rods to sell myself and need to find the best and cheapest way to send them.

Used UPS through ebay. 3'' 6'6'' tube for both rods and insured, tracked with 48 hour delivery for £7.45. Due the length of tube had to send as a 15 kilo parcel other wise it have cost a little under £7 for a shorter parcel.

Dropped of at local collection point and delivered to buyers home address.

Hope this helps

dave m

Reaction score
Used UPS through ebay. 3'' 6'6'' tube for both rods and insured, tracked with 48 hour delivery for £7.45. Due the length of tube had to send as a 15 kilo parcel other wise it have cost a little under £7 for a shorter parcel.

Dropped of at local collection point and delivered to buyers home address.

Hope this helps

that helps alot.
to use UPS via ebay, is this something you have to set up with your ebay account?
how do i find out about this, please.

dalesman

Reaction score
UPS have set up a similar system to collect plus. set up a a/c and you book a del to any where in the UK

If you sell through EBay del via UPS is available as part of EBay when you sell.

Last edited:

dave m

Reaction score
UPS have set up a similar system to collect plus. set up a a/c and you book a del to any where in the UK

If you sell through EBay del via UPS is available as part of EBay when you sell.

think ive got it now. i will have a look, thanks for the info.