Old rod stocks

hague01

Reaction score
just added 1 more supero to my rods, a lovely 13 extreme float.I think this will make a great pair to my 13 ext feeder. Fingers crossed

B

binka

just added 1 more supero to my rods, a lovely 13 extreme float.I think this will make a great pair to my 13 ext feeder. Fingers crossed

Is your 13' Extreme Feeder a Supero or an original Marksman?

If it's the original it's a real animal of a rod and it will make an excellent barbel bullyer, I got rid of mine as my Avons pretty much made it redundant and it was too much casting power for the way I fish on stillwaters but not before it showed me what it could do on the Trent.

As said, a real animal of a rod with an action that will set your pulse racing when it's creaking at the corks with a 14lb bottom :cool:

hague01

Reaction score
to be honest Binka we are a bit short of barbell here in Essex.
I use the extreme feeder( a supero) for mid sized carp and its landed up to 22lb ok for far. I bought the float( again supero) for carp up in the water fishing in the summer. I also have a 12' supero specimen which is a 2lb barbell rod but use it for slider float for carp, that's all. To make you laugh even more, for carping I use a pair of diawa infinity 2 1/4 barbels!I think I have 5 barbel rods at present and only caught I of about 2lb at Colemans at Witham. Going there tomorrow so may get another one, who knows. Got to laugh. I do like a nice rod though. Just posted a question in predator listing about an abu conolon I have which pure F cant/wont help me with. best wishes Alec
I have always had the dream of the Trent etc but at my age suspect it will stay as that, a dream.