Drennan Acolyte Plus 13ft float

Reaction score
Drennan Acolyte Plus 13ft float rod, only used a handful of times, for sale due to having too many rods. In excellent condition. Will be posted in strong cardboard tube. GBP100 posted, GBP90 if collected from Barry, S Wales
NOW SOLD.

Last edited:

chrissh

Reaction score
That a bit unfair the guy may have put the wrong year when he joined FM …. And it’s not an advert he has posted in classified section to sell a rod

Remarks like that push members away

I was a member for 5 years before I posted!

Last edited:

mikench

Reaction score
Point taken! Apologies! It's a great rod and if in top condition it's a fair price!

I remain sceptical however about people who join this or any other forum and their first post is to try and sell something ! A member of standing selling something gives you confidence in the product!

Reaction score
This is my mistake, this was a dead login name I have never used. My computer lost my other account log in details and I logged in to the wrong account. Will try to build up some posts in this name to appear more genuine.
My main hobby is photography, so tend to spend more time on talkphotography, ( over 2500 posts) in a similar time scale. I have to admit to not being a prolific poster.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Andrew, first off welcome back on here, keep posting and add photos of good catches if you can, or bad catches then I will think its not only me who cant catch well, ;)

Secondly, I must admit I was sceptical at first with length of time before posting. This is because a fishing club forum I am on , has members who have been on for years ,never post and when they did it was to sell something. Anyway, apologies and look forward to posts and pics if possible,

Weirdoh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That a bit unfair the guy may have put the wrong year when he joined FM …. And it’s not an advert he has posted in classified section to sell a rod

Remarks like that push members away

I was a member for 5 years before I posted!

Its ok Ive been here 5mins and feeling the challenge.