Shimano 6010 baitrunners

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I am selling 2 Shimano 6010 baitrunners, £25 each or £45 for both. Also selling a 12’ Shimano Catania feeder rod £20 . I am based in Warrington thanks for looking, mobile number is 07759770164

flightliner

Reaction score
Mark, I have the same reels, superb jobs, what's going to be the replacements--- they must be exceptionally good !

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Mark, I have the same reels, superb jobs, what's going to be the replacements--- they must be exceptionally good !
Rod and reels now sold, thanks John r stock burn. Flight..the reels were not getting used so I thought it would be better if they went to someone who would get some use from them. I have a couple of 4010’s that I use which are more suited to my style of fishing now.

john r stockburn

Reaction score
Rod and reels now sold, thanks John r stock burn. Flight..the reels were not getting used so I thought it would be better if they went to someone who would get some use from them. I have a couple of 4010’s that I use which are more suited to my style of fishing now.

thank you Mark and nice meeting you , we will give the Calder a try soon

mikench

Reaction score
No Keith! Generally I only post one pic at a time but decided to try them all as thumbnails! If you click on each pic it becomes full size or as Mark took them!