Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
    Posts
    1,671
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    I am selling 2 Shimano 6010 baitrunners, £25 each or £45 for both. Also selling a 12’ Shimano Catania feeder rod £20 . I am based in Warrington thanks for looking, mobile number is 07759770164

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    leafy cheshire
    Posts
    10,938

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Here are some pics from Markcw of the rod and reels on sale!







    Last edited by mikench; 28-01-2019 at 19:22.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
    Posts
    1,671
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Thanks Mike.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    south yorkshire
    Posts
    6,434
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Mark, I have the same reels, superb jobs, what's going to be the replacements--- they must be exceptionally good !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
    Posts
    1,671
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Quote Originally Posted by flightliner View Post
    Mark, I have the same reels, superb jobs, what's going to be the replacements--- they must be exceptionally good !
    Rod and reels now sold, thanks John r stock burn. Flight..the reels were not getting used so I thought it would be better if they went to someone who would get some use from them. I have a couple of 4010’s that I use which are more suited to my style of fishing now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    south yorkshire
    Posts
    6,434
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Any spare spool(just one) turns up let me know Mark!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Quote Originally Posted by markcw View Post
    Rod and reels now sold, thanks John r stock burn. Flight..the reels were not getting used so I thought it would be better if they went to someone who would get some use from them. I have a couple of 4010’s that I use which are more suited to my style of fishing now.
    thank you Mark and nice meeting you , we will give the Calder a try soon

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    Here are some pics from Markcw of the rod and reels on sale!









    Mike are those photos only showing the left half of of them. I had the same problem, restarting my iPad fixed it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    leafy cheshire
    Posts
    10,938

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    No Keith! Generally I only post one pic at a time but decided to try them all as thumbnails! If you click on each pic it becomes full size or as Mark took them!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
    Posts
    1,671
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Shimano 6010 baitrunners

    Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    No Keith! Generally I only post one pic at a time but decided to try them all as thumbnails! If you click on each pic it becomes full size or as Mark took them!
    Thanks for posting them Mike.very much appreciated. Keith I only took pics of one side of rods ands reels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •