Diawa Amorphous Whisker 13' float rods for sale

mikench

Reaction score
AWM 13H Heavy Action
AWM13S Stick
AWM 13W Waggler Special

A chap called Kevin and introduced to me by Flightliner rang to ask me if I liked my Team Normark 2000 Titan which I bought from him and if I wanted any of the above. He didn't have the light action model which I would have bought but those he has are mint and have barely been used. He wants £80 each and may negotiate. He is known by Flight and I can give anyone interested his mobile no. He is in the Sheffield area and asked to to let my mates know. I have the AML 13W waggler special which I like and an 11-13 ft feeder. I'm sure Flight will provide additional info if required. My Titan is as described and I'm very happy with it.

flightliner

Reaction score
Mike, kevin is a top guy. I've purchased several items from him over the last eighteen months, some mint, some not so but he's always good to deal with.
If anyone here fancies one of the rods Mikes mentioned just pm me as I think I still have his number, that or Mike as I know he's also in possession of it.

mikench

Reaction score
Morning Mick, I was in AD yesterday when my phone rang and I thought it was a wrong number until Kevin spoke. He asked if I liked the Titan and was happy with it and if I felt it was as good as stated. I chatted to him for a good few minutes and then he offered the Diawa rods. I thought his call was good customer service and most welcome. I am sure the rods he has are mint.

I would have bought the extra light if he had had one.

flightliner

Reaction score
Mike, Kevin is a good sort, he's recently dropped the price of his maggots making others nearby do the same.
I haven't been down for some three weeks now but may try later today as I would like to check out the rods you mention.
If they're as good as he says I'll ring a friend who may be interested !