Various items for sale

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
A 16 metre Garbolino GMax 800 pole, had professional overwrap on 14.5 metre section. Complete with topkits fitted with bottom pullers and hollow elastic, couple of spare number fours, all in tubes, no holdall, when new a couple if years was £1600, selling for £350, Also selling 5 daiwa interlastic topkits fitted with sixe pullers and hollow elastic, £40 each. A Middy 16 metre ZX65-2 Pole, like new, topkits fitted with bottom pulkers including a one piece F1 topkit, cupping kit, the back sections if pole and dolly butts seem unused, all in tubes and a new middy extreme holdall,price last year when new was £2199. Selling for £800 ono. Prices can be seen by googling Angling direct, or pole compare, I am based in Warrington and Oxfird at the moment, if interested please call or text 07759770164, thanks for looking,

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
A 16 metre Garbolino GMax 800 pole, had professional overwrap on 14.5 metre section. Complete with topkits fitted with bottom pullers and hollow elastic, couple of spare number fours,and extending cupping kit, all in tubes, no holdall, when new a couple if years was £1600, selling for £350, Also selling 5 daiwa interlastic topkits fitted with side pullers and hollow elastic, £40 each. A Middy 16 metre ZX65-2 Pole, like new, topkits fitted with bottom pullers, including a one piece F1 topkit, cupping kit, the back sections if pole and dolly butts seem unused, all in tubes and a new middy extreme holdall,price last year when new was £2199. Selling for £800 ono. Prices can be seen by googling Angling direct, or Pole Compare website, I am based in Warrington and Oxfird at the moment, if interested please call or text 07759770164, thanks for looking.

MikeyF

Reaction score
Garbolino pole reduced to £200 ono, ideal first pole or back up pole, will handle large carp as well as silvers.

Hi Mark,

I'm looking at a used pole tomorrow, but if that doesn't suit then I'd be very interested.

Can you tell me some more about the top kits - how many/what type and if there is a cupping kit present please.

I'd also like to understand the extent of the pro-repair on the 14.5 section please.

Many thanks
Mike

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Hi Mark,

I'm looking at a used pole tomorrow, but if that doesn't suit then I'd be very interested.

Can you tell me some more about the top kits - how many/what type and if there is a cupping kit present please.

I'd also like to understand the extent of the pro-repair on the 14.5 section please.

Many thanks
Mike

Hi Mike only just seen your post, I have sent a pm regarding the gmax