10 Foot 2 Peice Carp Rod Needed

Matthew White

Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking for a 10 Foot 2 Peice Carp Rod, does anyone know where I can find one?

I want it to use as a bait dropper rod so it would need to be as strong as possible. Also as cheap as possible please as cash it tight at this time of year.

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:

Rickrod

Reaction score
Total fishing gear compact commercial carp 10ft 2.5lb £59.99 at fishtec

Matthew White

Reaction score
I just thought a shorter rod would be easier as I will be walking quite a distance as I rove from swim to swim.

noknot

Reaction score
Have a look at the Chub stalker range, my friend uses these for small water Carp angling, they come in 9-10" around 2lbs TC very nice indeed!
Around 55-59 a rod.

TJD Notts

Reaction score
Wychwood Extricator, got one myself and can't fault it! If you shop around you'll be able to pick one up for £40. They do a 6ft and a 9ft version, got the 9ft myself. Got a good action and plenty of power lower down for bullying fish out of snags/ margins

Trevor

sagalout

Reaction score
John Wilson 10foot spinning road, often available with reel, line and float for £25 at my local tackle shop.

preston96

Reaction score
If you are walking a fair way why cant the rod you are going to fish with deliver the dropper???

Phil Adams

Reaction score
I second the Outkast, I love my 9 footer. Also makes quite a useful lure rod too.