Top Service

Paul Maclennan

Reaction score
A while ago I purchased a new fishing bag. I got a good deal as the company I purchase it form price matched it to another companies special offer. On my last outing the strap suddenly gave. The stitching broke and the bag was usless. I spoke to FMTC who I bought it from and they said they couldn't replace it but would send it to the manufacturer for repairs. I got it back today with a brand new strap couriered to the door. FMTC are really good guys to deal with and its from them I will be buying my Platinum XD next season. If you want great service give them a try you could do a lot worse.

Paul Maclennan.

chef

Reaction score
they can be good but the delivery time and lack of contact when they do not have an item in stock can make you pull your hair out e.g. Iphoned them up last season for some snowbee micro backing and was told i,ve just got some down to check the price, so i paid over the phone buy card expecting them to post it that day took over a week to arrive

Paul Maclennan

Reaction score
I take your point all I can say is though I've had lots of dealings with them and they've always done me a good deal with service.

chef

Reaction score
Paul ,
If you join the online news letter you will get 10% off all sales
they do offer great service but postage can take time still use them though as i like them as a company