Press Manor In May

William Burns

Reaction score
Thanks Bryan,There goes the fishing......Not! Doesn't matter what sex as long as he or she will hopefully love fishing as much as I do!

William Burns

Reaction score
I am confused on whether to buy mono etc to tie onto the leader.I have a tapered fullingmill braided leader that cost me £5 but it has a slight stretch also with a tiny metal loop to it but what do I tie to that.

Rich_

Reaction score
Hi William, Im afraid i'm working on the 10th. i've tried to get someone to cover but no joy!! Hope you can get there some other way.You shold try and arrange a similar sort ofthing on the Brenig!! then you wouldnt have to travelsofar. Rich

G

Gary Knowles

<blockquote class=quoteheader>morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>No Gary, you weren't invited this time, sorry. Graham think's he has a better chance if you dont come. Plus you wont get no tips from Ron.</blockquote>

LOL - lets face its, thats Grahams ONLY chance...

Ron "Sorry Gary I have no more hawthorns left"..."here you are Graham another dozen hawthorns for you"......

I've already ordered my kebab /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
So come on Ron , why didn't you give Gary any hawthorn fly's?. You even stood behind Graham giving him tip's on how to cast better,

Excuse's no more than six paragraph's please Ron.

Perhaps this time you can tie one of Gary's arm's behind his back as well just to make sure he doesn't win.

G

Gary Knowles

One hand ?....no problem as long as someone ties my flies on for me....

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I intend winning that trophy i have a empty space since Gary won it back last year. Let battle commence.