Siberia. Fishing grayling report.

vladimirr

Reaction score
Last edited:
B

binka

Truly amazing backdrop to the fishing and I was stunned at the size of floats you were using but needs must on such vast waterways I guess.

I've never cooked a catch before and know it's fairly common practice in some parts and that looked quite idylic :)

???... Поистине удивительный фон для рыбалки и я был ошеломлен в размере поплавки вы используете, но потребности должны на такие огромные водные пути, я думаю.

Я никогда не готовил улова до и знаю, что это довольно распространенная практика в некоторых регионах, и что выглядело довольно Idylic

vladimirr

Reaction score
I apologize for the Google translation. The river is very fast, killometrov 7 per hour. sinker, this Tyrolean wand is heavy, that would withstand the river. On this float high. The next film we'll tackle about detail.
Vladimir.

Last edited:

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A wonderful place my brother fished the Vazuga on the southern kola for salmon and he caught a couple of greyling.

chav professor

Reaction score
Vladimirr, that was incredible!!!! Thank you for sharing your fishing in Siberia - it is a beautiful wilderness. The fishing looks fantastic and your film really captures the experience.

vladimirr

Reaction score
My friend gave me a video Taimen Fly Fishing. Night fishing with artificial spinning mouse. soon
I'll do the story!

vladimirr

Reaction score
[ame=http://youtu.be/Ev_kZ26mpdc]Walk outside of civilization. Fishing 6. Медвежи тропы..m2t - YouTube[/ame]

vladimirr

Reaction score
Moderator Note:

This video contains graphic content of Siberian based pike fishing which will offend the majority of UK based anglers.

YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the above posts, it's not suitable for a UK forum.
Might be ok for a fish market though!

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Cliff? Peter? Neil?

Did you look at the youtube link above. I found it horrific.:mad:

Note from Neil (Moderator)
I've messaged the Admin/Editorial team for their input. In the meantime I've placed a "content warning" on the relevant post.

Last edited by a moderator:

soft plastic

Reaction score
I don't know...personally, if no laws are being broken, then I guess it's up to the individual to choose wether or not to take them for the pot. I have taken plenty of trout, a few salmon and sea trout and a lot of pollock, cod, mackerel etc over the years. I know to our culture the idea of killing coarse fish or fish from freshwater seems alien but in plenty of other countries that isn't the case.
For what it's worth I certainly wouldn't have killed the pike but would have taken a grayling to eat. Never tried one before but I understand that they are tasty. I shouldn't imagine many of us have any conscience problems when tucking into fish and chips.

Sent from my E6633 using Tapatalk