Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Some pics here of me and Ed fly fishing for trout in the snow last Thursday, 5th Feb

Pictures on Flickr

Click each one and then click on 'all sizes' to see them bigger.

Looks fantstic in the snow Graham, glad you had a good day....[img]/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif[/img]
    PaSC

Blog Entries

Was Ed going arse over tip in one photo? ,,nice trout Graham
    Fancy a pint?

So why was Bibby dancin?,did he actually catch one?. Or did he get off with Doreen.
    Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years, and Treasurer of P.A.S.C.

He's wearing felt-soled chest waders and everystep he made in the snow he picked up at least two inches of snow. You can't see it too well in the picture but he tried to see how far he could walk before he fell over and he's got about 6 inches on before the snow just got too heavy to lift to take another step.

Earlier on, before we realised what was happening and he was towering over me from a heady height of 5' 6", I kept thinking, bloody hell it's right what they say, you do shrink when you get older, but I didn't think it would be this quick!

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

hahahaha I was looking down at Graham and went all dizzy --- The air is so much thinner up there

It was like altitude sickness ........

We had a load of fish ...