Fox Rage launched in the UK

The Monk

Reaction score
well I can understand it, his bedchairs have always been a bit pricey

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
Do I have to wear a garish hoody and a baseball cap to use this gear?

Anyone trying to catch predators in Bradford beck would be taken away by the men in white coats so I 'spose urban fishing is not something we can do up here:(

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Do I have to wear a garish hoody and a baseball cap to use this gear?

I have never had much of an interest in predator fishing, but some of that range of clothing looks to me like it would be more 'at home' on a F1 racetrack, or better yet; Nascar circuit.

"Fox Rage grew out of and helped to shape the uber-cool streetfishing scene, which has revolutionised urban angling on the continent and has transformed angling into a fresh, lively and lifestyle-based sport readily adopted by the street-wise youth market. "

Until I read the above I thought that "Rage" seemed to be a poorly conceived brand name, but then if the target market is as described; 'street-wise' and 'uber cool' (uber?) then I suppose it fits that particular image very well.

That said, one or two of the boxes look like they could be put to a different use, so I'll look out for them in my local tackle shop.

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
"...and with us this evening to discuss the introduction of the Rage Range to Great Britain we have Shane 'The Animal' Smackworthy and Denys Pitchford-Watkins, best known as BB: Shane, what first attracted you to the uber-cool domain of street-fishing? Was it the fear of exclusion from an exponentially inclusive life-style or did you see it as a brave new genre offering a form of self-gratifying personal development?"

???

captain carrott

Reaction score
i notice they're doing a fluorocarbon hook length material which makes claims about invisibility in water due to refractive index, but they don't say what the refractive index is anywhere i can see and i can't find ay way of contacting them to ask.

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
For Sale: Brilliant red fishing suit. Doubles-up as realistic Santa Claus outfit. Offers?

Last edited:

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
S'pose you're right, Cakey...we've been so reluctant to embrace the dynamism of post-modern angling as an experiential, quasi-spiritual release, we've closed the door on the vibrancy of urbo-pastoral field-sports.